Friday, April 10, 2009

IO Day One

Still running. Finished up the day with 36500 when the average is around 22000 or so. Could be a bit more, but my table for the last few hours was quite tough. No real soft spots for the last couple hours but I'm still going. Not gonna post much cos I'm really tired and I need sleep, but I played well. Hopefully get a better table tomorrow.

Only showed down three hands all day, and two were when the turn and river were checked down with minimal action elsewhere. Other hand was where I got all in pre with AK vs some girls AJ for 5k at 75/150. Just took down a few good pots without showdown. Everyone somehow thought I was a nit at my table today, despite me raising more pots than most anyone else. Fair play to them. Jimmy McSweeney must have layed down about 5 hands against me. Fair play to him again.

The brother busted in a 43k pot with 66 vs 89 on a 4569 board. Sigh. 5% down the drain.

Anyways I need to sleep so good luck me tomorrow!

No comments: