Still running pretty well. Up about another $800 or so since the last post including a few really gay hands. Played a pretty terrible session the other day as well so was disappointed with that. Still playing well overall though.
Left work at half 6 yesterday and had a huge yen to play live poker. Was gonna head up tol the Fitz and just pot it all night, but Zuutroy from boards.ie posted and said he was gonna head into the Jackpot for the 20 game. Not a huge fan of tourneys and can never take small buyin ones seriously, but said I would head in for a while anyway! Hopefully have a chat with the guy cos I haven't really talked to him before.
Bout 3 hands in I raise Q8s to 125 in the CO. Guy that I've played against a little in busto stakes tourneys calls from the SB. Flop comes A34 he donks for 250 and I shove. He has AK. GG wp. That was quick lol. Was gonna hang around and see if a cash game opens up, but there was nobody round for it cos I'd bustoed so early, so I just made an early retirement from the Jacks and headed up to the fitz. Was up about 450 early doors due to AK on a K high board and the nut flush. Had a few pretty gay hands, and had a ridiculous amount of gay spots where I could only fold for ages.
AA no good against a FD cost me a bit, but then I played a cool hand vs Leon (Smiley).
Uberfish limps UTG, Chinese Alan limps, Leon limps, I limp 7c4c playing 350 in the HJ, when most of the table (and all the really bad players) cover. 3 more limps and the BB raises to 12. Hes playing bout 250, raises widish for value pf and is pretty bad. Uberfish calls, alan folds, Leon calls, I call, one fold BTN calls, one fold.
Flop comes 3c4s5s. OR bets 10, uberfish calls, Leon insta makes it 100. I think for a sec and shove. OR folds, uberfish thinks for ages and folds. Leon then thinks for about 10 seconds and calls. He has 68 and the board bricks. I hand read well, ship ship etc.
Stay on that for a while until I make it 10 pre with AK in the CO. Loadsa calls. Checked to me and I make it 45 on a K35dd board. 2 callers, solidish guy (but not great) on the BTN and uberfish oop. Turn is the 8s, putting 2 spades up there too. Checked to me, I bet 135. BTN thinks for a while, grimaces, and puts his last 130 in. Uberfish snap calls. Turn is the 9d, and uberfish instaturns his hand over. He has 67s, and we have about 400 behind. I lol and check back and muck. Other guy said later he had 2s4s. Sigh.
Ended up even for the night after some guy calls a shove in a really weird spot on a 4 straight board with TP. He was obv good. I played the hand really badly though.
Ah well, back to potting for me!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment